Department of Industrial Engineering
Telephone: +66 2 2186852, +66 2 2186814
Fax: +66 2 2513969
· Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2002.
· M.S., Engineering Management, University of Missouri-Rolla, 1994.
· B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University, 1992.
· Mixed integer programming and combinatorial optimization.
· Mathematical models for production planning, logistics, and supply network design and execution.
· Auctions and mechanism design for supply networks
Title: Multi-item Multi-attribute Outsourcing in Manufacturing Supply Networks
· Abstract [htm]
· Seeronk Prichanont and Dharmaraj Veeramani, “Construction of Cost-Delivery Date Frontier for Capacitated Lot-sizing System with Backorders and Integral Production Quantity,” submitted for publication, 2002. [pdf] [ps]
· Seeronk Prichanont, Andrew J. Miller, and Dharmaraj Veeramani, “Auction Mechanism for Multi-item Multi-attribute Outsourcing in Manufacturing Supply Networks,” working paper (short version), 2003. [pdf] [ps]
of Industrial Engineering,