My Restaurant Reviews
I spend a lot of time in restaurants in the area, having lunches
or dinners with friends or meeting with potential clients. I've written
up several reviews of many of the restaurants I frequent (and a few I'd
rather not go back to). Here are reviews for the following restaurants:
- Szechuan Supreme. Chinese food. Prices are excellent, but service is slow
- Mel's Pizza. Thin-crust New York style pizza. Awesome, but loud.
- Tomi. Sushi. So-so selection, friendly chefs.
- The Summit Inn. California food. Creative chefs, but you pay extra for originality and appearance.
- Cafe Milieu. Lots of atmosphere, sullen postmodern waitrons, but an excellent double espresso none the less.