Go to my mirror site
Dr. Damrong Wattana is associate professor in the Department of Public Administration,
Faculty of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University. Currently, the Department
offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees in Public Administration. The M.P.A.
for executives Program is an evening program available to those who prefer to
study while maintaining their regular jobs. The Department is in the process
of launching a new international program labelled M.P.M. (Master in Public Management).
Copyright 1999, Damrong Wattana, Ph.D..
All rights reserved. Last updated on May 5, 1999.
Bookstore at Amazon.com
- Providing a strategic and internal evaluation of organization and management
by using methods of analysis developed in social sciences.
- Visualizing and Problematizing the use of Information Technology (IT)
and Information System and their impacts on organization and management.
Exploring the relationship between Human and Computer by employing tools
offered by HCI (Human Computer Interaction) theories as well as administrative
Current Research Topics:
Undergraduate Courses Taught:
Human Resource Management
Organization and Management
Quantitative Methods in Political Science
- Consultant to Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Labor and Welfare, National
Board for Social and Economic Plan, and etc.
- Guest speak to various institutions.
Current Research Interests:
- In 1999, Dr. Damrong Wattana was a research associate at Rikkyo University,
Tokyo, Japan. He is doing research on Internet related information system
and its impact on management and organization.
- Would you like to take a look at his (pretest) survey questionnaire?
- Currently, he is consultant to the Ministry of Finance.
Note: This site is personal, no relations with any institutions.
Search for wisdom here
From the 25th of March 2001, Your visit is counted as